Good Luck Anna and Jess!!
Our golden girls and Little Heroes Foundation ambassadors Anna Meares and Jess Trengove are just days away from representing Australia at the highest level in Track Cycling and Athletics, respectively, at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio.
Thanks to our corporate partner Channel 7, you have the opportunity to watch Anna and Jess compete live from Rio!
This weekend the Track Cycling begins, with Anna competing in 3 separate events across the next 5 days – the Women’s Sprint, Team Sprint and Keirin.
Jess Trengove is looking to add to her Bronze Commonwealth Games medal when she competes in the 42km Marathon on Sunday!
WHEN TO WATCH
Women’s Team Sprint (with Stephanie Morton)
- Qualifying Race – 4:30am, Saturday August 13
- First Round Heats – From 5:45am, Saturday August 13
- Finals – From 6:30am, Saturday August 13
- First Round Heats – From 10:30pm, Saturday August 13
- First Round Repechages – From 11:10pm, Saturday August 13
- Second Round Heats – From 4:50am, Sunday August 14
- Finals – From 5:55am, Sunday August 14
- Quarterfinals Heats – From 10:30pm, Tuesday August 16
- Quarterfinals Race 2 – 11:10pm, Tuesday August 16
- Quarterfinals Race 3 – 11:45pm, Tuesday August 16
- Semifinals Race 1 – 4:30am, Wednesday August 17
- Semifinals Race 2 – 5:00am, Wednesday August 17
- Semifinals Race 3 – 5:20am, Wednesday August 17
- Final – 6:10am, Wednesday August 17
- From 10pm, Sunday August 14
HOW TO WATCH
You can find live coverage of the Rio 2016 Olympics cross Channel 7’s 3 main channels in 7, 7TWO and 7MATE for the remainder of the games.
From all at Little Heroes Foundation, good luck to not only Anna and Jess, but to all of the Australian Olympians who have or will be competing in the 2016 Rio Olympics. You are all champions in our eyes!