We’re looking for new Board Members!
This is your opportunity to join the board of an iconic South Australian Not For Profit organisation – Little Heroes Foundation. Since 1996, we have raised close to $20 million dollars for lifesaving equipment and services at Adelaide’s Women’s and Children’s Hospital. We also provide daily support to families through our Little Heroes Care program.
Due to Board expansion and business growth, this is your chance to join the team, with thanks to Sullivan Consulting.
Expressions of interest are sought from suitably qualified persons seeking a voluntary directorship at Little Heroes Foundation, as follows:
Director – Finance
Director – Not-for-profit
Director – Healthcare/Business
Responsibilities include: –
• Attending and making significant contributions to quarterly Board meetings;
• Participating in special purpose sub committees;
• Providing your expertise in the Board’s decision making;
• Identifying and developing initiatives designed to add value to Little Heroes Foundation;
• Reviewing all activities and performance of management;
• Ensuring that decisions made reflect and enhance the organisation’s Strategic Plan.
Your professional organisational, governance, problem solving and strategic planning skills will need to be complemented by flexibility, energy and vision.
Formal expressions of interest are invited and should be sent to Andrew Sullivan by e-mail to email@example.com Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please call 0407 610 989.
Applications close on Friday 19 May 2017.