Pre-order your Entertainment Book today!
Entertainment Memberships offer thousands of valuable discounts and offers to many of the best restaurants, cafes, attractions, hotels, shops and much more!
In 2017, you can purchase either your Entertainment Book (complete with an Entertainment Gold Card and vouchers) or you can purchase an Entertainment Digital Membership, with all offers accessible via your Apple or Android device!
At just $70 (price may vary depending on your location) you are almost guaranteed to make your money back through the savings on offer! PLEASE NOTE: by clicking the image above or link below, you will be redirected to a third party payment page.
But that’s not all, pre-order your Entertainment Membership before Monday April 3 and receive over $170 worth of additional offers to use right away, and at no extra cost!
Entertainment Books purchased through Little Heroes Foundation can be picked up from our office from Thursday April 6. Our address is Level 3, 77 King William Rd, North Adelaide 5006
**For 2016 | 2017 membership holders, a reminder that your vouchers expire as of Thursday June 1st 2017**
Little Heroes Foundation is so excited to be partnering with Entertainment Book again for 2017/18, with part proceeds from all books/digital memberships sold by LHF to help fund our Little Heroes Care program.
This program provides support services to seriously ill children and their families, with the aim of ensuring they have access to the very best care, regardless of how rare their diagnosis is.
The services offered to families through this program include:
- Practical assistance, therapies and equipment for children and families being cared for by the Paediatric Palliative Care Service at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
- Access to car parking close to the hospital
- Professional home cleaning support during intensive treatment
- In home nursing support for children with Epidermolysis Bullosa (also known as ‘butterfly children’) in South Australia. This specialised nursing care reduces the need to hospital stays and gives parents respite from the traumatic task of changing their child’s dressing daily.
- Fuel cards to help with the costs of travelling for treatment
- Grocery vouchers to help with the costs of living between home and the hospital
- Financial assistance to help cover household bills and unexpected costs
- provision of ‘Hospital’ PJs’ specially designed for easy access to ports and lines
- Alex’s Playground – providing backyard play equipment for seriously ill children with critically low immune systems
- Growing Up Smiling Dental Program through North Adelaide Dental Care for patients and siblings
- Education and tuition support including school choice consultancy and advice, and parenting seminars through a partnership with Feegrade Educational Consultancy