Little Heroes Foundation raises funds towards essential equipment and services for seriously ill children and their families.
Since 1996, we have contributed close to $20 million dollars for lifesaving facilities at Adelaide’s Women’s and Children’s Hospital, and to provide daily support to families through our Little Heroes Care program.
Our major projects at the Women's and Children's Hospital include:
• $2 million towards the Michael Rice Centre for Haematology and Oncology
• $3 million for two new MRI machines and an ambient lighting package
• $1.5 million for the Play Deck and adjoining cafe
• $1 million for a state of the art endoscopic operating theatre
• $1.5 million for the world class 'Centre for Robotics and Innovation'
The Women's and Children's Hospital Playdeck